– ACCEPTANCE OF THE CONTEST RULES
Participation in this contest implies full acceptance of each one of these bases and the final decision of the jury.
Participants must be the unique holders of the photographs copyright and will be fully responsible for the absence of third party rights in the works presented, as well as for any claim for image rights.
For awarded and finalist pictures, the organization reserves the right to make the necessary copies for their reproduction in exhibitions, screenings or publications, as well as their inclusion on the contest website, with the author granting the non-exclusive rights of publication of The same with the only purpose of promotion and dissemination of the contest, always indicating the authors name.
The organization of the contest may also use them to promote the contest in other media and social networks. The awarded and finalist pictures may be used in digital or printed format for the exhibition and publication of the catalog, and always mentioning the authors.
– IMAGE RIGHTS
The photographs where a recognizable or identifiable person appears (categories where human presence is admitted) must have the express consent of the same and include the permission for the transfer of image rights. The organization will not be responsible for possible lawsuits against the authors, which may be grounds for disqualifying that photograph.
– IDENTITY AND OWNERSHIP OF THE WEB
Identity: NCJ Media Solutions 2020 – NIF: B24737678
Postal address: Av Portugal 13, 24009 León, León
Telephone: 650305973 – Email: email@example.com
– GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE
NCJ Media Solutions 2020 informs the user that if they browse this website or use the services we offer through it, they acquire from the first moment, the condition of user, implying:
That you declare as user that you have read and understand what is stated here.
That you declare as user that all the information you provide is true and accurate, without limitations, reservations or falsehoods; being solely responsible for erroneous, false or inaccurate statements.
That in order to be able to contact through this website, the user expressly and fully accepts the following Conditions of use and the Privacy and Cookies Policy in relation to the purpose of processing the data that you decide to provide us.
You must not impersonate other users, or use the Website Content to carry out illicit, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order activities.
You must not delete or modify any mention or notification regarding the ownership of copyrights, trademarks, or any other provision on intellectual property included in the Content of the Website.
The user accepts to use the service and the contents diligently and correctly, in accordance with the law, morality, public order and these terms and conditions, as well as not to use it to carry out illegal or criminal activities, that violate the rights of third parties or that violate any rule of the legal system.
The user is not authorized to proceed with the reproduction, total or partial reinterpretation, use, exploitation, distribution, alteration, diffusion, sale, for commercial purposes of the contents of this website without the express prior authorization of NCJ Media Solutions 2020 or of the corresponding headlines. Any use not previously authorized by NCJ Media Solutions 2020 will be considered a serious breach of the intellectual or industrial property rights of the author.
NCJ Media Solutions 2020 is not responsible in any way for the management, conditions of use, content, errors or possible contradictions of information that may be found on the websites owned by linked sites through this website as independent service providers.
If the user decides to visit any linked site, he acknowledges and accepts that he does at his own discretion and it is his unique responsibility to take all necessary measures to protect himself against viruses and other destructive elements that may arise from them, being also aware that they will be apply the conditions of use established by the website in question. Likewise, you agree to exonerate NCJ Media Solutions 2020 from any responsibility for possible infringements of intellectual or industrial property rights of the owners of the Linked Sites, from any responsibility about the technical availability of the linked web pages, the quality, reliability, accuracy and / or veracity of the services, information, elements and / or content that you can access as a user.
NCJ Media Solutions 2020 does not recommend, promote or identify, nor does it guarantee, represent, sponsor, or endorse any linked or third-party website that may be commercially named by users in the product offering through this website.
NCJ Media Solutions 2020 does not know the contents and services of the Linked Sites and, therefore, is not responsible directly or indirectly for the damages caused by the illegality, quality, outdated, unavailability, error and uselessness of the content and / or services of the Linked Sites or for any other damage that is not directly attributable to NCJ Media Solutions 2020.
NCJ Media Solutions 2020 does not guarantee continued access, nor the correct viewing, downloading or usefulness of the elements and information contained in the pages of this website, which may be impeded, hindered or interrupted by factors or circumstances beyond its control or beyond its control. your will, or those that are produced by the existence of computer viruses on the Internet.
The user accepts to hold NCJ Media Solutions 2020 harmless from any possible claim, fine, penalty or sanction that it may be obliged to bear as a result of rules breach.
All products, services, promotions or prizes advertised on this website are subject to the published terms and conditions. NCJ Media Solutions 2020 is not responsible for the breach of any commitments regarding promotions, products, services or awards, offered and not satisfied by the promoter, organizer or sponsor of the event or contest, which are mentioned or incorporated into the published bases, or in any of the public sections contained in this website.
NCJ Media Solutions 2020 may modify these conditions at any time, reserving the right to modify, add or eliminate at any time and unilaterally, some of these Conditions of Use, if we deems it necessary, either for legal reasons or due to technical causes.
– PRIVACY AND SECURITY POLICY
Regulatory compliance statement
NCJ Media Solutions 2020 (owner of this website commercially called “NCJ”), guarantees the confidentiality and privacy of the personal data collected, having adopted security measures to avoid alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access and guarantee the integrity and security of personal data, in accordance with the provisions of RD 1720/2007 of December 21, which approves the Regulations for the development of Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13 on the Protection of Personal Data and other applicable regulatory developments, providing the necessary technical means to prevent any alteration, loss, unauthorized access or misuse of the processed data.
NCJ Media Solutions 2020 will not be responsible for incidents on personal data when they derive from an attack or unauthorized access to the systems in such a way that it is impossible to detect by the security measures implemented or when it is due to a lack of diligence of the User regarding the guarding and custody of their access passwords or their own personal data.
As a user, you accept and guarantee that the personal data you provide is true, being solely responsible for any damage or harm, direct or indirect, that may be caused to firstname.lastname@example.org as responsible for this website or to third parties, if you fill in any form with false data or third parties causing deception, damage or harm.
Any variation that may occur in the data provided can be made through the personal menus accessible through your credentials, or alternatively by sending an email to email@example.com
Following the instructions of the Spanish Data Protection Agency, minors under 14 years of age should not transfer their personal data to NCJ Media Solutions 2020, without the prior consent of their parents or guardians. With the publication of the European General Data Protection Regulation, the age to consent the transfer of personal data is between 16 and 13 years.
If NCJ Media Solutions 2020 detects users who may be under 14 years of age, it reserves the right to request a copy of their DNI or equivalent document, or, where appropriate, the authorization of their parents or guardians, causing their removal in case of not compliance with this requirement or not responding.
Personal data processing to the files of NCJ Media Solutions 2020.
- The incorporation of your personal data (name, email address and contact information) in the personal data files notified by NCJ Media Solutions 2020 to the General Registry of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
- Access by NCJ Media Solutions 2020 to the data that, according to the infrastructure of this website, are required to contact the user.
- The authorization to communicate electronically with you in response to your inquiries.
- By accepting the terms of this contest, you authorize us to offer you related products and services.
At any time, user can modify their preferences for commercial shipments, as well as exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition provided for in the Organic Law on Protection of Personal Data, by means of a written communication addressed to NCJ Media Solutions 2020, to the postal address of Av Portual 13, 24009 León, León or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also make use of the models and forms at your disposa at Spanish Agency for Data Protection portal.
The acces right means that you have the right to obtain information about whether your personal data is being processed, the purpose of the processing that is being carried out, as well as the information available about their origin and the communications made or planned. thereof. To exercise it, you do not need to issue a justification, unless you have exercised it in the last twelve months.
In case of exercising your right of access, NCJ Media Solutions 2020 is legally obliged to resolve on the access request within a maximum period of one month from the receipt of the request, access could be denied and, where appropriate, invoke guardianship of the Data Protection Agency due to having exercised said access in the previous twelve months, or because it is foreseen by a national or community regulation.
The rectification right means that you have the right to modify the data that are inaccurate or incomplete, for this you must indicate us the data you refer to and the correction to be made by providing documentation that justifies it. We will have to make the rectification within a not exceeding period of 10 business days and we can only deny it by stating the reasons and remembering the exercise of the right to guardianship by the Data Protection Agency.
The cancellation right means that you have the right to delete data that could be inappropriate or excessive, and in this case, justify the concurrence of well-founded and legitimate reasons related to your specific personal situation. We will have to make the rectification in a not exceeding period of 10 business days, being able to deny it stating the reasons and remembering the exercise of the right to guardianship by the Data Protection Agency.
The opposition right means that you have the right to not process your personal data or to cease it in cases in which your consent for the treatment is not necessary, in case of commercial prospecting files or have the purpose of adopting decisions based only on the automated processing of your data. We will have to make the rectification in a not exceeding period of 10 business days, being able to deny it stating the reasons and remembering the exercise of the right to guardianship by the Data Protection Agency.
Security Measures Applicable to the Processing of Personal Data
- Security Level: In accordance with the data required from users on the security level applicable to files with personal data, NCJ Media Solutions 2020 applies the basic security level measures, described in R.D. 1720/2007.
- Security Document: NCJ Media Solutions 2020 declare that it has a Security Document, in accordance with the provisions of art. 88 of the R.D. 1720/2007.
- Manual of Functions and Obligations: NCJ Media Solutions 2020 declares that it possesses and keeps updated, a Manual of Functions and Obligations of Personnel regarding its Information Systems and Files with Personal Data as required by art. 89 of the R.D. 1720/2007, this Manual having been disseminated to all its personnel. NCJ Media Solutions 2020 compromise not to allow access or treatment of files with personal data, to personnel who have not received a copy of said document.
- Incident Register : NCJ Media Solutions 2020 declares that it has an Incident Register that meets the requirements requested by art. 90 of the R.D. 1720/2007, this Registry is being used by its staff to report any incident related to the security of the information and personal data included in the files with personal data they deal with.
- Access Control: NCJ Media Solutions 2020 declares that it complies with the following measures regarding access control:
- Maintains an updated list of users and authorized accesses.
- Allows access only to authorized users according to the functions assigned.
- Establishes mechanisms that prevent access to data or resources with rights other than those authorized.
- Access permissions are granted only by authorized personnel.
- Identification and Authentication: NCJ Media Solutions 2020 maintains the following security measures in personal data access, regarding the identification and authentication of users who will have access:
- Personalized Identification and authentication.
- There is a password allocation and distribution procedure, which enforces the use of strong passwords.
- Passwords are stored in an unintelligible way.
- Passwords are confidential (only known to the user).
- Passwords are changed at least once a year.
- Media Management: NCJ Media Solutions 2020 has adopted the following security measures regarding media with personal data:
- Maintains a media inventory.
- Labeling system established in accordance with the inventory system that also allows identifying the type of information they contain.
- Authorized media stores in a restricted access area.
- Authorization regime for media supports extraction from its facilities, including e-mail.
- Specific measures to guaranteeing the confidentiality and security of personal data during transport and media removal.
- Backups: NCJ Media Solutions 2020 declares has a backup system that guarantees the recovery of information in case of being necessary, withi regularly testing.
- Non-Automated Files: Regarding the documents with personal data to which NCJ Media Solutions 2020 has access, it adopts the following actions:
- Keeping documentation in cabinets, drawers or wardrobes that have devices to difficult opening.
- During documentes review and processings, person in charge must be diligent and guard it to prevent unauthorized access.
- Only authorized personnel have access to documents.
- If there is a transfer of documentation, security measures are adopted that prevent the loss or access by third parties.
- NCJ Media Solutions 2020 staff: NCJ Media Solutions 2020 has duly communicated these expose obligations to its staff, ensuring compliance with the applicable regulations.
Third parties data transfer
NCJ Media Solutions 2020 informs users that their personal data will not be transferred to third parties or organizations, with the exception that said transfer of data is covered by a legal obligation or when the provision of the service implies the need for a contractual relationship with service providers in charge of the treatment. In this case, the transfer of data to the third party will only be carried out when NCJ Media Solutions 2020 has the express consent of the user and maintains a contractual relationship with the person in charge of the treatment that guarantees its confidentiality and compliance.
If NCJ Media Solutions 2020 is required by the competent authorities, it may communicate personal information to respond to legal requirements, criminal investigation of possible illegal activity or claims that claim that content infringes the rights of third parties or protect rights, property or safety from third parties. In such cases, NCJ Media Solutions 2020 may communicate personal information such as name and surname, city or province, postal code, telephone number, email address, user history and IP address to the competent authorities.
Users Prohibition to transfer third-party data
NCJ Media Solutions 2020 expressly prohibits the user from sharing, facilitating or transferring third-party data to anyone, which may be obtained as a result of contact, interaction or browsing or consultation through this website, except if it could prove the express authorization of the user whose data intends to give.
As user, you acknowledge assuming your responsibility by forcing yourself to hold NCJ Media Solutions 2020 harmless from any possible claim, penalty, fine or sanction that it may be forced to bear as a result of the user’s breach of the duty described.
We store the user’s personal data on secure servers, protected against the most common types of attacks and located in Spain.
However, and since there is no invulnerable technology, the user must also put the means at their disposal to maintain the level of security of their data, through the use of strong passwords, the periodic modification of their passwords, avoiding using it in diverse accounts as well as avoiding taking note of them in any physical or non-encrypted medium.
NCJ Media Solutions 2020 uses appropriate technologies to protect your data and personal information, ensuring the strictest confidentiality and technical security tools application (passwords, physical security, data encryption, etc) that correspond in accordance with the applicable legislation, as well as keeping the security document updated at all times with the regulatory measures established.
The information security policy objectives are:
- The information is protected against availability loss, confidentiality and integrity.
- The information is protected against unauthorized access.
- Business requirements, regulatory requirements, and contractual security obligations are accomplished.
- Security incidents are appropriately communicated.
- Controls are established to ensure adherence to the Security Policy, to align with the organization’s risk management strategy.
- The person at Information Security charge, together with the DPO of the company, will be in charge of maintaining this policy, the procedures and providing support in its implementation, as well as ensuring its compliance.
- Each employee is responsible for complying with this Policy and its procedures as applicable to their job position.
This disclosure clause explains “what cookies are” and the types of cookies that NCJ uses on its websites.
What are cookies?
A “cookie” is a text file that websites send to a visitor’s computer or other Internet-connected device to uniquely identify the visitor’s browser or to store information or settings in the browser.
What types of cookies are used on NCJ’s websites?
Strictly necessary cookies
These cookies are essential to carry out a transaction or request initiated by you. Examples include remembering information that you have provided when browsing the site to send or track a package and manage your online status during the session.
These cookies allow the website to remember the choices you have made to provide functionality for your benefit. For example, functional cookies allow the website to remember settings specific to you, such as your country selection and persistent connection status if you have selected it, and display shipments, tracked packages, and other custom features above.
These cookies allow us to collect data related to your use of the website, including the content you click while browsing the website, to improve the performance and design of the website. These cookies may be provided by our third party analytics tool provider, but are used only for purposes related to our websites.
These cookies remember information related to your use of the website so that we can provide you with promotional information services and other types of information for the recipient on our website.
How do I disable or delete cookies?
Each type of web browser offers ways to restrict or delete cookies.
– APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
NCJ Media Solutions 2020 is based in Spain, so these legal conditions have been drawn up by virtue of Spanish legislation and applicable regulations of the European Union. In case of conflict, claims or complaints derived from or related to your use of this Website, they will be subject to the aforementioned legislation, without prejudice to the principles that regulate conflicts of laws applicable to each case.
The user accepts that claims or complaints against NCJ Media Solutions 2020 that are related to this website operation will be resolved by the court of competent jurisdiction located in Madrid (Spain).
Copyright © 2023 Black and White Photo award